Wednesday, January 29, 2014

T.M.I. TAG!

This list of questions was from a Youtube video tag uploaded by Fleur DeForce. I thought it would be fun to give it a go even though there might be some overlap of questions from the previous set of questions.

THE QUESTIONS
1: What are you wearing? A purple wintery shirt with sparkly snowflakes, jeans, and slippers.
2: Ever been in love? No. Can't say that I have yet.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup? Nope (refer to previous question).
4: How tall are you? I am 5'7".
5: How much do you weigh? Uh....
6: Any tattoos? No, but if in a perfect world, they weren't horrible for you and they didn't hurt, then I would really like to get some sort of scripture or scriptural based tattoo to remind me of God's unchanging love.
7: Any piercings? Yes, I have my ear lobes pierced. I wanted to get another set right above them, but I never got around to doing it. Also, I really like the nose studs you can get, but I'm too scared to get one.
8: OTP? I'm actually not sure if this refers to just celebrities in the "real world" or if this is just an online thing. But I will have to say for the sake of Youtube-ness, Tanya&Jim.
9: Favorite show? Parenthood/Blue Bloods/Hawaii 5-0/NCIS/SYTYCD
10: Favorite bands? I am loving Imagine Dragons. Not sure if they are like favorite of all time, but they're in the top.
11: Something you miss? Volunteering at Camp Patmos '07-09. Of course there are so many other things I miss. This is just something I thought of first.
12: Favorite song? My current favorite song is Lego House - Ed Sheeran
13: How old are you? I am 23. Yesterday was my birfday (Intentional typo because it looks funny).
14: Zodiac sign? I can hardly believe I know this because I certainly don't follow it, but I'm an Aquarius.
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Sincerity, loyalty, compassion, joyfulness, patience, self control...
16: Favorite Quote? Well, my favorite Bible verse is Jeremiah 29:11. This is probably because I'm a self-proclaimed worrywart. Another one I really like is along those lines: Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened. I'm not really sure who said this originally.
17: Favorite actor? I don't have one favorite, but one I have seen some of his movies recently is
18: Favorite color? PURPLE.
19: Loud music or soft? I think both have their appropriate times. I tend to like each about the same.
20: Where do you go when you're sad? My room. I try to distract myself from my sadness and fix or organize something. That usually helps. Temporary...
21: How long does it take you to shower? On average, I'd say about 15 minutes. When I had a shorter haircut, it was more like 10 min or less.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Ha. Well, this varies day by day. I don't really "get ready". But if I were actually getting up for something that I was doing that day, in a rush I would say 20 min. But if I were taking my leisurely time, it's more like half an hour.
23: Ever been in a physical fight? Nope.
24: Turn on? Someone who defends me in any kind of way.
25: Turn off? Swearing like a sailor...Is that really a thing? Are sailors really known for their foul language?
26: The reason I joined Youtube? The reason I "joined" Youtube was to explore my more creative side. And I also like visual arts. I haven't posted any videos yet of me, but I have created a few videos, with more hopefully to come with my face and/or voice.
27: Fears? Rejection by someone I trust. Everyone has that fear, right?
28: Last thing that made you cry? I think I cried happy tears watching proposals on Youtube yesterday.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Yesterday. I told my mom.
30: Meaning behind your Youtube name? Well, my Youtube name is also my full name. Not much else to say. I guess I wasn't feeling very creative when I made it.
31: Last book you read? I would have liked to say Divergent, but I'm not quite done. The last book I actually did finish was Crazy Love by Francis Chan. I love this book. I have actually read it through twice.
32: The book you're currently reading? This answer applies to the last one: Divergent. I am also trying to finish The Kommandant's Girl, but this one is a library book so I have a time crunch.
33: Last show you watched? Last show I watched (at least most of it) was Downton Abbey with my mom.
34: Last person you talked to? My mom.
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? The last person I texted was a friend from work, so I guess a friend? Not exactly sure what is meant by relationship but oh well..
36: Favorite food? I am a carb lover, so really anything that is bread related, I am on it. Also I have a thing for chocolate.

37: Place you want to visit? It's currently a tie between Australia and the UK.
38: Last place you were? I was at a bible study at a friend's house.
39: Do you have a crush? Not currently...
40: Last time you kissed someone? This does not apply to me. Yet.
41: Last time you were insulted? Well, I took this situation as an insult although I don't think it was meant to be, but it was on Sunday.
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? I love chocolate! Especially dark chocolate...
43: What instruments do you play?? I don't play any. I used to play violin though.
44: Favorite piece of jewelry? Favorite piece currently are the sparkly bow earrings that look like something Kate Spade would have designed.
45: Last sport you played? Eh, I don't really play sports anymore. I used to play soccer.
46: Last song you sang? I'm pretty much always singing, so...I have been singing "Breaking the Law" by Emeli Sande.
47: Favorite chat up line? I'm assuming this question is like the UK version of a "pick-up" line. So, I don't really know any off the top of my head.
48: Have you ever used it? See previous question.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? I think it was Wednesday We went to Tim Hortons woohoooo
50: Who should answer these questions next?  Well, since this applies more to the Youtuber world I'm not sure this question can be answered by me. 

Hope this was just a little bit interesting!! I'm still working out the ins and outs of blogging so please bare with me.

<3Becca<3

2 comments:

  1. Nice quote, one of my teacher told me that one dy when I saw I was really sad.

    And I love the part on the tatoos whose not hurt!!!lol I wish it too!!!

    http://beautybubblesinyourlife.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mannon! Nice to see someone can actually comment on my posts!
    I will check yours out too! :)

    I really want to get into writing blogs daily. I'm not really sure how to start though. Any ideas?

    ReplyDelete