Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Looking ahead to 2017!

Here are some of the things that I hope to work on and accomplish this next year, or at least start as big projects that extend into years to come...I don't think I've been this hesitant before about the new year and everything that could happen (or not happen). However, I know that whatever does happen is supposed to happen and that nothing surprises God!

1. Practice my Spanish and get to about 80% competency as far as understanding conversations
2. Travel!
3. Graduate from RBC
4. Create some sort of regular schedule for posting blogs
5. Take more photos/videos on my Canon T3I
6. Post more of my best photos on my photography page
7. Find some sort of long-term possibly well-paying job in the health field
8. Get a henna tattoo (done by a friend or done somewhere specialized in henna)
9. Maybe....just maybe....consider finding a cheap way to go back to Spain for a visit
10. Get healthy!
11. Drink more water!
12. Cut down on coffee consumption
13. Keep narrowing down my current makeup collection to things I actually use at least on a semi-regular basis plus a few special items
14. Do something to update my youtube channel
15. Theoretically make a plan for apartment living

I will add more to this list later, but this is bulk of it at least for this next year...

Anyone have any suggestions for fun things I should try? Perhaps things that are out of the box in terms of things I normally do....:)

Love,
<3 Becca <3

2 comments:

  1. OOhhh that sounds like a good idea! Five sounds mighty ambitious though, idk...

    ReplyDelete